Too humid or too dry? How to ensure your indoor humidity is just right
December 4, 2020 | Insulation
- Did you know: winter here in the Northwoods can wreak havoc on your indoor humidity.
- Homes without ventilation can lock in all that moisture, while homes with excessive leaks can end up bone dry.
- The recommended range for indoor humidity is between 30% and 50%
- So how can you ensure safe and healthy humidity levels for your home?
- KV Tech Construction relies on customized insulation, air sealing, and ventilation solutions!
- First, an energy audit will locate where your home is under-insulated and leaky.
- We can then make the insulation and air sealing upgrades necessary to make your home as airtight as possible.
- Then we can install ventilation system upgrades to remove moisture and pollutants at their source.
- Stay healthy by taking control over the humidity in your Northwoods home-Schedule an energy audit today!
Let’s discuss your project.
KV Build is a full-service new construction, renovation, insulation and excavation contractor specializing in whole-home projects throughout Northern Wisconsin. Tell us about your project. We’re eager to be of service.